1. Decide whether you want 2 2×6 print strips, 1 landscape 4×6 print, or 1 portrait 4×6 print.
2. Decide how you’d like the photos to be laid out on the print. Here are some examples, but you can always create your own or leave it up to us:
3. Have some colors and/or textures in mind that will compliment the photos your guests take.
4. Do you have any specific fonts or a logo you’d like to use?
5. Would you like to incorporate any photos into your design or would you like the print to be graphics only.
6. What words would you like on the design? ie, Jack + Jill 01.02.03 or January 2, 2013 etc
7. Email us all the files and ideas you have and we’ll put together a proof for your approval.
Sample Print Designs:
Standard Backdrop Options:
If you are going with the standard cloth backdrop options, here are velvet, sequin and weave drops that we use.
Add On($300): Vinyl Backdrop Designs
1. Use your own monograms or logos or give us the colors, names, initials, or ideas you have and we’ll create a design for you.
2. Email us all the files and ideas you have and we’ll put together a proof of your monograms or logos for your approval. Up to four logos.
3. Once approved we’ll show you one more proof of the vinyl backdrop that you’ll use for your studio booth.
Here’s what they may look like: